This quote sums up the week :
“This is a moment of suffering. Suffering is part of life.
May I be kind to myself in this moment. May I give myself the compassion I need.”
- Kristin Neff
So in between reminding myself to keep the channels of compassion open to myself I have much to be grateful for:
- Celebrating a friends birthday last Saturday and the opportunity to catch up for old friends
- Seeing a special friend twice in one week!
- Seeing another special friend, who despite her pain, popped past the office to drop off flowers for me and check how I was doing.
- A beautiful card and a reminder that "Today is a new day" from my beautiful Pillar Sisterhood
- Starting to make peace with decisions I didn't necessarily want but which also won't end me
Have a blessed weekend all and keep looking for those gratitudes!