- The new puppy has settled in, gained weight and is a joy to have. Was destiny.
- A productive first week back at the office
- Some cooling rain after a very hot start to the week
- Getting back into my photography
- Knocking off 2 books from my 100 book challenge for 2016
Today is Celebrate the Small Things Friday. Hosted by Lexa Cain, L.G. Keltner of Writing Off the Edge, and Tonja Drecker of Kidbits, Celebrate the Small Things is a time when we all take a moment to celebrate something good from our week. It can be small, it can be big, just something to look back on the week and celebrate!
It's Friday and time for some gratitude :) I hope everyone has had a good week. What are you all grateful for?
To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa’s Blog, and then post every Friday about something you’re grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever! (Originated by VikLit)
You reach a point of accepting that you made mistakes,
they cost you dearly and that you can't change the past.
At that point you stop raging against your history,
and move forward
into a calmer, less self destructive frame of mind.