Now this is exactly the kind of post that can get a person into trouble!!!
- I am not going to list anyone by name. My family and friends and special people who are close to my heart and know me know they are loved. If I put one ahead of the other then I will never hear the end of picking favourites. So to all you special people that make my life wonderful - I LOVE YOU
- Photography - a passion only discovered in the last 3 years. I doubt it is something I will ever do on a commercial basis as it is too much of a love and form of therapy for me.
- Writing - I used to love writing as a teen and have rediscovered it recently.
- My dogs... all the dogs I've ever had in my life starting with my first dog Rex and my current 4 brats - Rosie, Eva, Spud and Gravy .... there is nothing more uplifting than coming home after a crap day and knowing somebody loves you!
- Reading & my books - if I could I would spend my days reading. My books I have collected are my treasures and remind me of times and places in my life - ongoing memories
- Sunrise - I love the quiet of the early morning dawn, cup of tea in hand watching the first rays
- The soothing sound of the ocean when my mind is troubled
- The Food Channel - I don't claim to be a person who loves to be in the kitchen (in fact I can't even bake) but I love to watch the cooking shows!
- Autumn - my favourite season of the year. The first nip of winter in the air, cooler mornings, bluer skies.