- To quit procrastinating and DECLUTTER my house!!! This has been an ongoing project for a year. I start... come across old memories... can't bare to part with anything and just end up sitting with all the stuff a year later even more resentful than ever.
- A decent holiday. I can't remember the last time I had an actual decent break AWAY that wasn't just a long weekend. I need 10 days in a quiet place, don't care if it's beach or mountains, where I can read, walk and just chill.
- Time to catch up with all my reading! My books are piling up next to my bedside and I have a 10 book 10 week challenge starting soon.... that's besides the 100+ books I have here already to read and the 100+ on my list to read.
- The best for my children and the opportunity for them to lead successful happy lives.
- A Nikon D800 :-)
- To travel to the places I want to see - India, France,
- To be happy and at peace with myself
Ah... wants!! We all WANT. It can be physical stuff such as new phones or big screen TV's or more profound things like world peace.. if only it was that easy. Our wants also change over time as we mature or circumstances dictate. (A wants vs needs blog post to follow at a later stage).
At this point in my life what are 7 wants for me... almost like the 7 deadly sins :-)
You reach a point of accepting that you made mistakes,
they cost you dearly and that you can't change the past.
At that point you stop raging against your history,
and move forward
into a calmer, less self destructive frame of mind.