6 places of now :
- My bed. Haha not just to sleep but also to relax, read and just chill. Now that my boys are teenagers and no longer puking or messing food on my bed I have bought myself the best linen I could afford with my goose down duvet. It means getting into bed every night feels like a hotel room... bliss.
- Baynesfield - a special place in my heart for this little spot in KZN between Durban and Pietermaritzburg. It soothes my soul and restores my senses.
- Cape Town - besides the fact that my Dad lives there it is a beautiful city which I'd love to visit more often.
- The beach - while I'm not a keen swimmer or fan of water I love the soothing effect of finding a quiet spot to sit and just listen to the waves.
- Imfolozi - a place I rediscovered my soul.
- Summerveld - not much but a place I can go and think and just be.
6 places I want to visit in my life :
- India - top of the list and of course the Taj Mahal
- France - I want to live in a little out of the way French village for a year & spend time in Paris
- The Okavango
- The Serengeti during migration
- I want to travel around South Africa and see all the little towns and places that make it uniquely ours
- Leaving number 6 as a surprise for myself...